http://sophistishe.com/ ; Interesting posts that I actually enjoy reading and her son is down right adorable.
http://onestarrynight.com/ ; posts on a regular basis, interesting reading as well
http://ibran.me/ ; Like hers as well
http://krymeariver.com/ ; interesting posts
1. I love… My son
2. Right now I want… To smoke
3. I feel like… Shit
4. I hate it when… I am fucking sick
5. I fear… Death, Heights, Rodents and Bugs, oh and Clowns
6. I’m lonely without… Anthony
7. I need… a real man
8. Today I… am hanging out with friends
9. Tomorrow I’m… going to see my family for a family late Thanksgiving
10. I just… can’t do it anymore
11. I want to meet… Jesus
12. I’m hungry for… nada
13. I love it when… People call me
14. I’m afraid of… Clowns
15. I’m listening to… The stupid tv
16. I’m wearing… clothes, sweats and a hodie
17. I wish I was in… bed
18. I’m craving… chocolate
19. I want to get… into bed
20. I can… write
21. I can’t… drive
22. I have… lots of stuff
23. I haven’t… talked to Anthony in a week
24. I’m nervous to… talk to him
25. My Mom thinks I’m… having symptoms
26. My Dad thinks I’m… Idk considering he is dead (2004)
28. I’m happy when… I am around my family
29. I’m sad when… someone in my family is sick (Rhonda, moms cousins daughter)
30. I like eating… anything
31. I hate eating… nothing
32. I love watching… The real housewives of Alanta
33. I love listening to… music
34. I like playing… the sims3
35. I hate waking up to… the damn fire alarm or the house alarm
36. I can see… people walking
37. I’m glad that… I am alive
38. I’m disappointed that… I can’t see my son, damn court system
39. I look like… my dad & My mom
40. I wish I looked like… no one.
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? I would go as a writer, no seriously
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? I like Mayo, Lettuce and onion on mine and no tomato, I prefer gas grilling.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Why has everything gotten worse since you’ve been president.
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? I am sleeping
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? something to drink
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? I dislike them equally
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand? Captain two hands?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? I think this is a no win situation
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding? u I am not married
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? too loud
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Honesty
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Spice drops
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? The peace bridge or the falls
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? science
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? never took it
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? whip cream
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Cigarittes
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Keep the first, why take the risk
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? no brainer – TV
20. What is your highest level of education? 11th Grade
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been? I think it’s 3.90 a gallon, highest maybe 4.50 gallon
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? I had a barbie one and a my little pony one
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? a chauffeur
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? stuck in traffic
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word? darn
Are there any old sites or blogs left from like before 2002? I remember I used to visit so many people and it seems they all disappeared, where did they go? is anyone still designing, if so where? give me some links.
1. Do you or someone you live with cook your own meals at home or tend to buy frozen dinners/eat out?
The group home cooked dinner, we had Turkey, Ham, Sweet potatoes, Cranberry sauce, greens, bread, gravy
2. What is your favorite dish to cook? Or if you don’t cook, what do you wish you could cook? Green bean casserole
3. The best experience you’ve ever had at a restaurant?
When the service is good
4. The worst experience you’ve ever had at a restaurant?
having food posioning
5. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why? Pizza because it’s okay and it is one of my favorites but I can live without it.
Instead of doing a whole personal site and having to worry about updating them, I decided just to do a blog.